Dafster's walkthrough universe

DafstRblog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The steamworks creature moves! I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

This post is very interesting. It tells us that the steamworks creature moves! If you think that is the most amazing thing you've ever heard, wait until you hear te rest of the post!

Imagine my surprise when I came across a strange-looking machine on Steamworks Island. The place is full of old gears and pulleys and things, but most of it is rusted out and hasn't been used for years. This one looked a little different -- different enough to pique my curiosity.
I don't know what you do when you're in an unfamiliar place and you come across some strange being that's curled up in a defensive position, but I know what I do: I poke it. So that's what I did.

Whoa! It moved. And there were a lot more suprises in store.


BINARY BARD
Incredible hey? It doesn't just move! I'm guessing he'll pick you up and enable you to fly! Now that would be awesome! In other thoughts the poll which asked you how much TV do you watch on the weekend has ended. Here are the results:

3rd place: 18-24 hours
Tying 2nd place: 2-4 hours and what's TV?
1st place: zero hours

Aaah... good to see people are too busy doing BETTER stuff than watching TV. Sorry for offending all the square eyes out there, but how about 30- 60 minutes? Hmm? Sound average? That sounds more balanced!
-dafster

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment on my posts!