Dafster's walkthrough universe

DafstRblog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Steamworks creature....AND TRAILER AT LAST!

Hey peeps, new PCB post! Here it is:

All right, so the question is: If you come across a strange robot lying dormant in a wasteland, should you poke it? 9 times out of 10, it's probably not a good idea. But I poked this one. It unfurled some crazy robot arms.

Then the visor over its face started to slide upward. I braced myself for its evil mechanical visage.

Well, not bad so far...

Look at that! He's smiling. Maybe we're going to get along.


BINARY BARD

Oh, binary bard, Binary bard, Binary bard...don't you realize sharkboy's already Shown us what that robot thing does in the official steamworks trailer? Wait. Official steamworks trailer? Show us! Alright:



 Looks like that creature's a buddy who follows you. Cool!
-dafster

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment on my posts!