Dafster's walkthrough universe

DafstRblog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Links to the right

Yo! It's Dafster here! You may of come across those links on the right hand side. Well I have some advice for you: Click on them! One of them is a link to the Rayman origins official website, another goes to the ubiart website, and note that two of the links go to Poptropica because that is very important! And who could forget my cafepress shop! Anyway, if you happen to be on Poptropica and are in a room where you can meet other poptropicans, then watch out for me! My Poptropican's name is comical hippo and he looks like my avatar at the top of this blog. I should have a multiverse party! Yeah, I like that idea! How about it?
-Dafster

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment on my posts!