Dafster's walkthrough universe

DafstRblog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Randomizer! (yeti yeta)

Hey, again. Lately I posted the complete skullduggery island walkthrough for you!
Captain Crawfish: You don't have to tell the world how to defeat me!

Dafster: Ahem, captain Crawfish, I defeated you. Your not supposed to be here!

Captain crawfish: Oh,sorry!
Dafster: Anyway, I'll be posting walkthroughs for other islands soon, but until then, I'll leave you with the PCB's latest post

Poptropica Tips and Tricks: The randomizer
Poptropica has lots of great costumes and accessories that you can buy from the store, or costumize from the characters you meet on your adventures. But did you also know that you can get a random costume any time you want?

It's simple: just press Ctrl+Shift+R and an entirely new Poptropican will appear. Everything will be different, from hair style to accessory. Here's some of what you might see.

Just a handsome pirate hanging around on Skullduggery Island. And then:

A pink-colored athlete.

A suave-looking fella in sunglasses.

This last guy looks like my accountant.

Be careful, though. Once you switch costumes using the randomizer, there's no way to switch back right away! (Unless it's a costume you bought in the Poptropica Store. Those stay in your inventory.)

Speaking of which, where did I put my eyepatch?


CAPTAIN CRAWFISH

Ahem! Captain crawfish! I told you before: I've beaten you! (sigh) nevermind. Anyway, that last part of the post where he aid that you couldn't change back unless you have the costume is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! You can change back IF you have a magic mirror!
Captain crawfish: Okay, but you only have to say wrong once. Whup! I talked!
Dafster: you've been talking to the Ultra smart guy haven't you?!
-dafster

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment on my posts!