Dafster's walkthrough universe

DafstRblog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome to DafstR blog!

Congragulations to whoever is reading this! This is my very first post, so when I reach 100 posts or so, you can say that you were here from the beggining! So the first questions on your mind are probably:
1. What is DafstR blog?
2. What sort of posts will it have?

Well, to answer the first question, DafstR blog isn't going to be about ME. DafstR blog is a blog especially designed for walkthroughs and cheats for games I play like Poptropica and Rayman. To answer the 2nd question, I will post about posts on the Poptropica creators blog and news about Rayman and more. Hope you get the most out of reading future posts.
-DafstR =D
P.S: On the right are the archives, where you can view my latest posts! Keep checking there to see if there are any new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment on my posts!